Belmont is situated half-way between San Francisco and San Jose, in San Mateo County, with a population close to 26,000. Known for its wooded hills, views of the San Francisco Bay and stretches of open space, Belmont is a quiet residential community in the midst of the culturally and technologically rich Bay Area.
The adopted Vision Statement developed by members of the community captures our distinctive community character:
- Belmont prides itself on being unique
- Its small-town ambiance sets it apart as a tranquil, safe and desirable place to live
- We get involved in town matters because we care about living here
- We connect with each other in all kinds of gathering places
- Our strong sense of community and enjoyment of the town's assets and activities deepen as we become better informed and connected
The data relating to real estate for sale on this website comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLSListings™ MLS system. Real estate listings held by brokerage firms other than the publisher of this website are marked with the Internet Data Exchange icon (a stylized house inside a circle) and detailed information about them includes the names of the listing brokers and listing agents. The broker providing this data believes the data to be correct, but advises interested parties to confirm all information before relying on it for a purchase decision. The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. © 2018 MLSListings Inc. All rights reserved. http://www.mlslistings.com/
Updated: 20th August, 2019 12:57 AM.